Step 1: Admission Enquiry:
Submit the pre enrollment Form at the time of visit to Institute admissions office. Our counselor will provide required information (viz. fees, course, uniform, books, career opportunity etc.) and at the same time collect the required information on printed enrollment form.
Step 2: Campus Walk (Infrastructure)
Interested students/parents are briefed in personal visit about our facility (workshop, aircraft, labs) and campus (class room, staff room, computer labs)etc. If hostel facility is required, visit to hostel is arranged.
Step 3: Registration
The parents/ Students who have finally decided to take admission need to purchase the Admission form and prospectus after paying the required amount in Accounts Department. .
Step 4: Form submission & Payment of Registration Fees
Properly filled admission form with following documents & 20% of the course fees need to be submitted within Seven days of issue of form.
- Attested photocopies of 10th & 12 th(Intermediate) certificate with marks statement.
- Attested photocopies of 3 years Diploma certificate with consolidated marks statement.
- 4 Passport size photographs
- Aadhar card
** Note: All above mentioned certificates / documents in Original are to be produced during the time of admission for verification. **
Step 5: Once the Fee and documents are submitted, Admission Confirmation from the Institute will be issued / sent. This will inform you about further formalities, to be completed (if any). Parents / Students will be intimated of the date and time of session start, uniform & textbook issue etc.
Step 6: Orientation Program
There will be an orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents & Student’s with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the Institute.
FEES STRUCTURE AND RULES
- All fees are payable by Cash / Demand drafts / Account Transfer Or Cheques
- Fees once paid is not refundable or transferrable under any circumstances.
- On request for cancellation of admission, you are liable to pay the entire course fees.
DISCIPLINE, CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR
- All students should reach the classroom on time and shall not leave the class without the permission of the teacher.
- All students should be well groomed and wear proper uniform with shoes & I- Cards.
- The behavior of the students, both within and outside the college premises should be decent and befitting to a professional institution.
- Students are prohibited from using the mobile phones within the campus.
- Students shall communicate only in English language among themselves and with the faculty members. This is a conscious effort to improve the English communication skill of students.
- Students shall keep themselves informed of the instructions issued to them from time to time orally or through notices/ circulars and emails.
- Students are expected to contribute towards the academic/ social/environmental initiatives that the Institute may undertake.
- Peer teaching and knowledge sharing among students should be the priority.
- Any unhealthy relationship between students that might affect their academic performance, breach their personal space or affect the reputation of the institution will be strictly dealt with.
- The College campus is a no–smoking/ alcohol-free zone.
- Every student should carry his/ her identity card and produce it on demand by the authorities.
- HOD shall be the final authority in the interpretation of the College rules. Matters not covered by these rules are left to the discretion of the HOD and her/his decision shall be final.
- Diploma certificate will be awarded only after successfully completion of the following:
- Attendance minimum 90% & above
- Written Assessment Exam
- Viva – Voce
- Role Play
Online Admission: We understand that Due to Covid19 it is difficult to visit our facility and complete the admission process. Considering this we are offering you an online platform to complete all your process related to admission. Just click in the below link and complete the process following given instructions in respective sections.